[Resolved] /customer/layout/woocommerce products per page setting is not working

Home Forums Support [Resolved] /customer/layout/woocommerce products per page setting is not working

Home Forums Support /customer/layout/woocommerce products per page setting is not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lisette

Hi,

I have an issue with the products per page setting.
    The product archive page is build using elementor pro and I have used the product archive element to present the products on the page. In elementor pro I get the message that the layout is controlled via the customizer.
    Changing the products per page setting in the customer does not work. The amount of products is limited to 5 per page.
    Changing the column setting does work.
    Trying to overrule the products per page setting with custom php does not work either, it seems it is fixed.

Is there a way to make the selection working?

regards
    Marco van Dijk

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i suggest if you’re using Elementor to construct your shop then you should disable the Woocommerce Module in Appearance > GeneratePress. This will make Elementor responsible for the layout. Let me know

Lisette

Hi David,

I disabled the generatepress woocommerce plugin but this did not work either.
    in customizer / woocommerce I could define columns.
    Problem is that I expected in Elementor the options to set the amount of products columns and rows of the product archive element, but it still refers to the customizer to define the amount of products.

maybe it is a elementor pro issue or disbling the woocommerce option in GP is not enough to tell Elementor to use it’s own settings.
    any suggestion would be welcome

regards
    Marco

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So if you change the setting to show 1 product per page, it doesn’t do anything? What if you change it in “Customize > Layout > WooCommere” (with the GPP module active)?

Do you have any custom functions active on the site?

Lisette

Hi Tom,

the problem is fixed.
    Due to a product filtering plugin (Advanced AJAX Product Filters for WooCommerce by berocket), the option to define rows per page was hidden and products were fixed to 5 products per page.
    I found the plugin by parsing the wp_options table and search for filter_

After disabling the plugin the customize panel showed the right options again, and I can control the products correctly.

thanks for the support

Marco

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it working 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.