[Resolved] Custom Single Post Layout

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Custom Single Post Layout

Home Forums Support Custom Single Post Layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lerschiboi

Hi, I’m trying to build a custom single blog post layout with GP/GB like so: https://kyndkollective.com/our-home-office-setup/

In the customizer, I was able to get rid of the post date, author etc, but from what I can see, there’s no easy way to get rid of the post title. How do I achieve this?

And secondly, I noticed that there are multiple ways to embed the featured image and the post title. I went with “Dynamic Image” and then selected “Featured Image” as the type. But there’s also a Gutenberg block called “Post Featured Image” which seems to achieve the same thing.

The same goes for Generateblocks’ Headline with Dynamic Content to show the post title vs the “Post Title” Gutenberg element.

Is it irrelevant which way to go here or is considered best practice to choose one over the other?

Different Blocks

Thanks, Lars

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If you use the Block Element – Page Hero to create a hero section for the single post then it has options to Disable the Content Title built in.

Post Featured Image vs Dynanic Image probably not a great deal of difference here today.

Post Title vs Headline. The GB Headline has a LOT more styling controls ๐Ÿ™‚

lerschiboi

Thanks, that helped! Great support as always. ๐Ÿ˜‰

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.