[Resolved] custom sidebar for posts generated product listings

Home Forums Support [Resolved] custom sidebar for posts generated product listings

Home Forums Support custom sidebar for posts generated product listings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    robmac

Hi,

I’ve got a site with multiple pages of scraped content from Amazon, listing different types of products, in posts, broken up into categories. I’d like, if possible, to put different sidebars, on different/pages/posts [product categories]

I suspect the PRO version of WPMUdev’s “Custom Sidebars” will do it – Cedaro’s “Simple Page Sidebars”, appears only, as its name suggests, focused on pages, not posts generated content.

Can anyone please suggest any other plugin alternates – I’m not a coder, so a nice simple plugin is likely my best option – FREE is also a beautiful word.

Thank you.

robmac

Kakapo – Custom Sidebar [Envato] maybe ??? [Might should them an email to clarify before purchase.]

robmac

might shoot them an email I mean πŸ˜‰

robmac

here’s another possibility, pleased if someone more experienced, would mind telling me if the linked item should – in theory – fit my needs – it sounds promising

http://tinyurl.com/obpwfg6

Thank you

robmac

OK, have gone back to “custom sidebars” and have got the functionality I need πŸ™‚ sorry, just thinking out loud in effect. All good for now!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Perfect – glad you found something that works for you πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.