[Resolved] Custom pageheader logo on mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Custom pageheader logo on mobile

Home Forums Support Custom pageheader logo on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rogier

Hi Tom, I found some inconsistency in the new custom logo option when choosing for a merged + transparant pageheader: the logo on the mobile header should also use this custom logo when not sticky (= also transparant). How can I quickfix this?

Also, while having a transparant mobile header, it’s should switch to ‘default’ logo when you toggle the mobile menu (which gets a background color instead of being transparant).

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, interesting points.

No quick fixes I’m afraid, as the custom logo in Page Header full on replaces the default logo, so there’s no CSS we can add to show one instead of the other.

You have me thinking though, both should be present in the source and should be shown depending on some CSS.

I have a GP Premium update coming out in the next day or so, I’ll try to get this worked in.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I wonder if the mobile header should even be transparent in the first place? Is having it transparent a good user experience while on mobile?

Rogier

Hi Tom, I see you made it ‘impossible’ to get a transparant header on mobile. That is offcourse a quicker and maybe better solution. Thanks for adding this in the update.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

For now at least until I can figure out a better way to handle the logos ๐Ÿ™‚

Rogier

Great stuff ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.