[Support request] Custom Font not loading on mobile (again)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Custom Font not loading on mobile (again)

Home Forums Support Custom Font not loading on mobile (again)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Chris

I will try installing a custom font plugin and see what that does for me. Maybe something somewhere just isn’t updating properly.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry – still confused.

If i check your site – the font is loading correctly for me on all devices.

Chris

Very strange… It was not showing up for my at all earlier today.

Strange question but any idea why the font was showing up two different ways? I’d love to get it to look more like the other way. It’s hard to describe but when I added and subtracted the additional css it still called Sofia but it looked better imo one way over the other. Not sure what was different about it, tbh. There’s a video showing this higher up in the thread.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hard to say whats going on there.
    Removing the @font-face from the site would ( should ) lead to a broken font and the browser swapping it out for a system font. But in the Customizer you’re dealing with a Javascript generated preview so you may just be seeing the same font but a slightly different weight variant.

Chris

Very interesting. I will play around with this a bit more but I think for some reason we are just dealing with a large lag issue. Strange because I turned off everything on-site. It may have to do with CloudFlare settings directly on SiteGround, now that I think about it!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.