[Resolved] Custom Block Palette Text Colors Don’t Apply On Front End Using This Code

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Custom Block Palette Text Colors Don’t Apply On Front End Using This Code

Home Forums Support Custom Block Palette Text Colors Don’t Apply On Front End Using This Code

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Philip

Yes there are some default colors, but not the custom ones.
    Should I add my custom colors to global ones and remove the codes I added before?
    Will they remain there after WP updates?
    Are the already created colors in allot of posts, will remain as they are?
    Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In the latest version of GP, you don’t need the code so that can be removed.
    In Customizer > Colors, add any colors you need to the Global Color pallet
    You can then set those colors against any of the theme elements or within the post editor.

Philip

Good.
    Will they remain after update?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes 🙂

Philip

I have created them now, have removed the codes from Functions and Stylesheet, now all colors are working.
    However I have faced a issue due to confusion, there are 2 boxes when creating colors, the upper box is for the name of the color the below it is for the color code, because I did not know I was adding the color code in the upper box, I think this confusions can be faced by others, it would be good to add a text for below box to say CSS code or something like that.
    Thanks for all the help, hope now the colors will last long time from now.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for the feedback ill see if we can make the fields a little clearer.

Glad to hear its working for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.