[Resolved] CSS Woocommerce Check Out page is wrong in Customizer, not on website front

Home Forums Support [Resolved] CSS Woocommerce Check Out page is wrong in Customizer, not on website front

Home Forums Support CSS Woocommerce Check Out page is wrong in Customizer, not on website front

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jack

So I’m using the Customizer to add extra css. Everything works fine, including on the Cart page of Woocommerce. But when I go to the checkout page, the fonts are too big and all capitalized. When visiting the checkout page as a customer throught the front of the website, it looks okay, but not in the customizer and I don’t know why this is so.

I have all the latest versions installed, and using the GeneratePress child theme.

https://www.skyballonvaarten.nl

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are you using any custom plugins for the checkout or any other changes to its templates been made ?

Jack

There are two extra plugins that have to do with Woocommerce, but deactivating them had no effect.
    We now noticed that the strange markup is only visible in the Customizer window, not on the page when visiting the website, and only with this page.

It’s not so important, just a little annoying ;). The website is online now so I can’t experiment too much to find the cause.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah kinda hard to debug an issue like that, the Customizer uses JS top load styles on the fly, and maybe something is stopping that woo template from calling the right files.

You can try right clicking inspecting the Customizer Page when the error occurs, maybe some errors in the Browser developer tools console tab could give some pointers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.