[Resolved] CSS save jumps to top

Home Forums Support [Resolved] CSS save jumps to top

Home Forums Support CSS save jumps to top

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Norman

Hi team GP,

If I remember correctly Simple CSS used to stay at the same lines if saved. Since a while it started jumping to the top. This is quite frustrating if you’re trying some different things.

If I remembered wrongly, than I apologise.

Thanks for the awesome theme!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Norman,

I could be wrong (too) but i think it has always been that way at least from the dashboard.
    I believe Tom was thinking about adding some Ajax to remember the position, but i think he got distracted with the other awesome GP updates.

David

Norman

Hi David, thanks for your fast respons.

What do you mean by ‘from the dashboard’? Do you use other places to insert CSS?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

WP > Appearance > Simple CSS
    Its also available in the Customiser. As well as the page specific Simple CSS meta.

Norman

Ah right, I’ve seen those. Thanks for pointing that out, I should start applying them.

One last question: If I understand correctly, If I enter some CSS in the page specific Simple css area, it doesn’t affect the other pages?

For example, if I adjust the h1 in the Simple CSS of a page1 it doesn’t affect the h1 of page2?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thats correct, CSS in the Simple CSS metabox in the page editor only applies to that page.

Norman

Cool! Thanks a lot David

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Norman!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.