It seems that I have an issue with my Custom CSS. I am working on this website for weeks now, adding custom CSS every day for desktop and mobile. Yesterday everything was fine, today alla my CSS is not working anymore on desktop, only on mobile. The top bar is also now displaying like if it was on mobile and on the right side of my screen.
I use GP premium, GP Site librairy, Cloudways Hosting and a child theme!; I host my font locally.
I do not use Cloudflare or other CDN
I tried to restart my server, reset the permission, clear the cache, deactivate all the plugins, delete all the elements: no change. But I have to say I am not very good at reading html and going through my FTP…
If I change my theme for Storefront or TwentyTwenty my CSS works.