[Support request] CSS/JavaScript issue after installing Perfmatters

Home Forums Support [Support request] CSS/JavaScript issue after installing Perfmatters

Home Forums Support CSS/JavaScript issue after installing Perfmatters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Parker

I recently integrated a plugin called perfmatters to control css files a bit easier to cut down on bloat. When setting it up, I enabled things like “Defer JavaScript” and other various settings. I figured it would break the site, but the only thing that seemed to occur was a random white block at the bottom the page under my footer. Any idea how to remove this on my site (athleticinsight.com)? I do have the ability to individually edit which pages have JavaScript loaded with async, defer etc., but I wanted to see if there was an easier way to just remove this somehow.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that space is being generated by those optimizations messing with the display of the Off Canvas panel.

Are you using the Off Canvas on your site ? As i cannot see where.

Parker

Not that I am aware of but I am not too sure.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Go to Customizer > Layout > Off Canvas, is the option enabled ?

Parker

Currently for mobile only and set to Overlay style

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

The plugin messed up the navigation JS, so the off canvas menu would not show on mobile, and leave a blank white box at the bottom of the site.

If the off canvas menu is not necessary, you can disable it to avoid this issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.