[Resolved] CSS issue from Dynamic HTML

Home Forums Support [Resolved] CSS issue from Dynamic HTML

Home Forums Support CSS issue from Dynamic HTML

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jay

Ok, I have a fairly complicated issue:

I’m trying to add HTML to wordpress pages, and it’s not displaying correctly.

The HTML I’m trying to insert is the html for an actual *full page* hosted on leadpages.

The reason I can’t just convert the Leadpages HTML pages to a wordpress page directly (like using child themes or something), is it messes up Facebook Pixel Tracking. I already tried creating a “Child Theme” out of the raw html: the pages load fine etc, but they don’t track with Pixel Your Site plugin. So I had to delete them. Only way I could get a page to track with Pixel Your Site plugin, was to create the page *inside* WordPress as normal, and then add a snippet of Dynamic HTML code (which is actually code for an entire page from Leadpages)

This way, **tracking** works …. But it’s not displaying properly.

I need to know what CSS to use and where to put it so the page from leadpages will display correctly.

I will put more details in the private box.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

checking the Lead Pages URL, it looks as thought the majority of the CSS ( aside from Fonts and Font Awesome ) have been added inline to the site.

If you right click inspect the page, and expand the <head> you will see many <style> elements, expanding each of them will expose the CSS. You would need to copy and paste the necessary styles into your own style sheet ( or <style> tag in your HTML ) to add them to your WP pages.

Jay

Thank you David I will try this

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.