[Resolved] CSS issue?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] CSS issue?

Home Forums Support CSS issue?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marcel

Hello,
    I’m not sure if this problem may be due to switching from “Inline Embedding” to “External File” or for some other reason. I use HappyForms and I found that at some point the radio and checkboxes are no longer visible. I remember trying “External File”
    in “Dynamic CSS Print Method”, switching back to “Inline Embedding” and “Floats”, but the problem persists.
    I disabled the cache plugin (WP Faster), the result is still negative.

Please take a look at the link sent as private information by clicking on the “HERE” button below the first image (it will open the HappyForms form in the pop-up).

I’m sure it’s a cache problem, but I don’t know how to proceed, as long as I’ve disabled the plugin responsible for it.
    Thanks for the suggestions.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the only CSS being applied to those forms comes from Happy Forms. Have you checked with their support ?

Marcel

David,

Thank you for your reply.
    So you’re saying it has nothing to do with “Dynamic CSS Print Method”?
    HappyForms has an option where you can choose to use the theme’s CSS style or HappyForms.
    I sent them a request to help me solve the issue and I hope to identify where this problem comes from as soon as possible.
    Have a great day!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes, all of the CSS is coming from Happy Forms, there is no Theme CSS affecting it.

Did you resolve the issue as i can now see the checkboxes?

Marcel

Hey there!

The HappyForms team support confirmed there is a bug in their latest release that causes radios and checkboxes to vanish when the use theme styles option is “on”. They will fix it in the next upcoming release.

Thank you for your support, David!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.