[Support request] CSS files or not?

Home Forums Support [Support request] CSS files or not?

Home Forums Support CSS files or not?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luke

I created a backup copy of my blog because I wanted to migrate my site to a different server. However the person who did the migration for me said that there’s something wrong either with the backup copy or with the CSS files.

It’s because whenever they migrate the site, the first post on the homepage is from the year 2020, so it looks like there are a lot of posts missing (from the year 2020 until the present time). And also the layout of the blog is different as I have changed it some time ago.

Do you think the problem could be the CSS files or the backup copy? I created several backup copies of my blog and each time the result after migration was the same, i.e. the blog didn’t look like it should, the first post on the homepage was from the year 2020.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

how is the migration being performed ? As it looks like an old version of the site was migrated

Luke

Hello

What do you mean how it’s performed? I don’t do it, so I don’t know. I would have to ask the guy who’s doing it for me. And how should it be performed according to you?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Simplest solution is to use the Duplicator plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.