[Support request] Creating two separate post pages

Home Forums Support [Support request] Creating two separate post pages

Home Forums Support Creating two separate post pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dylan

Is there any way to create two separate post pages for separate post categories?

I have “how to” posts and “affiliate marketing” posts that I want to separate under two different pages on my menu, is there any way to do this?

Thanks

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Dylan,

You can utilize WordPress’ category feature. Just add a Category for your posts – either “how to” or “affiliate marketing”, and then in Appearance > Menus, open your primary nav menu and add the two categories as a menu item.

Dylan

Hi there,

The navigation isn’t the issue, the issue is I can’t separate my articles for two different pages.

Dylan

Oh I see what you mean, so how can I customize these category pages?

Fernando
    Customer Support

What I’m understanding right now is you want to separate “how to” and “affiliate marketing” in different pages.

By default, if you set a category for your post, there’s going to be an archive generated for these categories. Thus, you’ll have a separate page for the two, that is, the “how to” category archive page and the “affiliate marketing” category archive page.

If you’re referring to something else, let us know.

Fernando
    Customer Support

You can modify Archive pages through a Block Element – Content Template: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/block-element-content-template/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.