[Resolved] Creating a header element, picked the right page location but it’s not showing?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Creating a header element, picked the right page location but it’s not showing?

Home Forums Support Creating a header element, picked the right page location but it’s not showing?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    unoaime

I could probably just do this in Blocks as its only for one page but trying to learn the elements system so creating it as a page hero instead. I watched the video in the documentation and did all I needed to do, definitely picked the right page location but just nothings showing. :/

unoaime

Took me a while to figure out but it turns out if you have a global header already set you can’t put another header on top of it. I discovered it when I realized disabling content title wouldn’t work.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Header Elements are different to the other Elements, in that there can only be ONE displayed on any page. They were built solely for creating those commonly seen Hero designs.

You can of course add as many Block Elements to your site, but currently they do no support dynamic content like a Header Element does – but they will in the next GPP update.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.