[Resolved] create/ use shortcodes for elements ACF PRO

Home Forums Support create/ use shortcodes for elements ACF PRO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Santa

Hi!

Trying to make a website that can be filled from custom form/dashboard. Is it even possible with GeneratePress?
    I have Advanced Custom Fields Pro plugin and was wondering if it is possible to make a custom form to fill with information and images (for example header element image) and when all the information is entered, it is nicely displayed on the website. Can you please advise if this is possible and what could be the best way to achieve it?

Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

ACF is designed or this very thing.
    How you integrate will depend on what you want out of it.

So are you looking to add ACF content inside a GP Header Element ?

Santa

Hi David!

What I am going for is a frontend form, that allows adding header photo (the first thought was GP element, but might as well be Elementor Pro) and other fields, like text, date, etc, that is displayed on a website.

For example, a wedding website that users don’t have access to editing, but have access to front end form, where they can add all the info that will be displayed on the website.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

It is possible but that would require custom development – and is not something i could outline in this forum. I would suggest maybe talking to a developer on Codeable

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.