[Support request] create excrept field in Pages backend and custom post views inside pages

Home Forums Support [Support request] create excrept field in Pages backend and custom post views inside pages

Home Forums Support create excrept field in Pages backend and custom post views inside pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christos

Hi. I want to add that field in the backend in order to be able to set a dynamic Elements template for Hero for different Pages where I use the dynamic excrept option. Is there a way via Elements?

I also want to create a custom posts query view in different pages, where I want to be able to select which posts to show. Are there examples/samples of what can be done?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Christos,

Hi. I want to add that field in the backend in order to be able to set a dynamic Elements template for Hero for different Pages where I use the dynamic excrept option. Is there a way via Elements?

I’m not sure what you mean by this. You want to activate excerpt for pages?
    If so, it’s not controlled by the theme but WordPress itself.

This article should be helpful:https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/add-excerpts-to-your-pages-in-wordpress/

I also want to create a custom posts query view in different pages, where I want to be able to select which posts to show.

You can try WordPress’s core block: query loop block.

GP is intergrade this function to GenerateBlocks plugin, but it’s still under development, we are aiming to release it before next week.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.