[Support request] Create Button

Home Forums Support [Support request] Create Button

Home Forums Support Create Button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hernan

Hello team,
    Use a Spanish-speaking translator
    I want to incorporate a floating button for phone calls in the footer, it must be in the full width, this format I did not see in any of your templates, I have a plugin that can do it as a button generator, is that ok or you advise me something better of you?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

I have a plugin that can do it as a button generator, is that ok or you advise me something better of you?

If plugin works for you without any issue then it should be OK.

Alternatively, if that’s a simple button that only does something like <a href="tel:123-456-7890">123-456-7890</a>, perhaps you don’t need a plugin and just add it as Custom HTML on the Footer widget area.

Either way is fine. If they both work for you, pick whichever is easier for you as there’s no “one way” of doing things in site customization. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hernan

Very well, thank you for your advice.

My site is new, I just started creating it, likewise you recommend cleaning the cache?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

My site is new, I just started creating it, likewise you recommend cleaning the cache?

You don’t have to if you’re not using one.:) But if you do, you may have to clear it from time to time as sometimes it affects what is being displayed on the live site.

No problem. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hernan

Hello ,
    I hope you are well, remember that I use language translator.

1-Te write for that add a button with a plugin, the button is floating, I do not want to be seen on the pc, only in the mobile, and on the mobile is the button but without the phone icon, nor found how to connect the number to make the call, I did not find how to attach the image

2-I did this in a template, as I do for that template is my website, is what I want to publish, create a template, as a kind of landing page, and that is what the client sees

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. Are you using a plugin for this? If so, have you asked their support?

2. What exactly did you do in the template?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.