[Resolved] Create All White Background

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Create All White Background

Home Forums Support Create All White Background

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gordon

Warning: I am completely new to this. I have never created any sort of website before. I may ask questions that are very obvious to others. I’m just trying to learn.

I am creating this website within the Desktop Server environment. It is not “live” on the internet, yet.

I am using the GP Premium template.

I would like to create a site with an all white background. When working within the “Customize” section I can get it pretty much the way I want it, but when I exit the “Customize” area and preview the page, I see gray areas on the sides and bottom.

Is there are way to eliminate these areas of different color?

If there is a way to post a screen shot of a page, I will be happy to do that.

Thank-you for any help that you can offer.

Gordon

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can use a service below to upload screenshots and provide the direct links here:
    https://postimages.org/

Keep in mind that screenshots don’t really help most of the time so if you can start a live/staging site that would be great ๐Ÿ™‚

Gordon

Thanks for that info. I’ve continued to explore and experiment and found the solution when I discovered the customize setting that allows me specify the background color. I simply set that to white, and it seems to give the result that I am after. I suspected it was something simple like that. It’s all a bit overwhelming when one is just starting out.
    Gordon

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.