[Resolved] Create a template

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Create a template

Home Forums Support Create a template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rudolfo

I’m new to all this so I apologize if this is a simple question. I use Generatepress pro as my template and do custom building with Elementor (free version). I first use Generatepress to design the basic layout of the header and footer, build menus, and a few other things. Then I design the rest of the page with Elementor. I also use plugins like Getresponse and form 7.
    Is it possible to build out the framework of the entire site (everything except content) using both programs and then save the entire website as a template so when I need to build another site just like it I can just upload it and it will have everything I need already built, including the contact form placement?!
    I imagine I would need to install the plugins first but is it possible since I make changes to the site on Generatepress and then Elementor? Any info would really help me.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Once you have your site built and with all the necessary plugins set up. You can use a Plugin like Duplicator:

https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

It will make a complete copy of the site, ready to be imported to any new site you want to create.

Rudolfo

Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.