[Support request] Create a Landing Page with Mellow

Home Forums Support [Support request] Create a Landing Page with Mellow

Home Forums Support Create a Landing Page with Mellow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Julie

Hello everyone,

Few days with GeneratePress Prenium and Mellow and it feels very confortable to use it for me, and the result is easyly professional.

I would like to create a landing page with the hero image but without the menu (site and mobile version).
    As I found no post about landing page I wonder if it’s style a current practice… or if I haven’t find the easy trick about it!

Few Questions :
    – How do I remove the menu on a landing page on both desktop and mobile version ?
    – How do I remove site tittle or/and logo (I’m not sure yet what I will choose) ?

Thanks for reading,

Julie

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Julie,

– How do I remove the menu on a landing page on both desktop and mobile version ?

1. Go to appearance > elements, and activate the Disable element module.

2. Go to appearance > elements, create a new layout element.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/

3. Tick the Site header, mobile header, primary navigation under the disable elements tab.

4. Choose front page as location under the display rules tab, publish the element.

– How do I remove site tittle or/and logo (I’m not sure yet what I will choose) ?

Is it site-wide? If so, go to customizer > site identity, you can remove/upload/update logo and site title there.

Julie

Hi Yin,

Thank you for your answer.It works well.

Julie

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.