[Support request] Couple of issues

Home Forums Support [Support request] Couple of issues

Home Forums Support Couple of issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jakub

Hi! I’ve installed your theme yesterday (pro version) and it did following things:

1.My product page(only product page) crashed a bit, I normally use Elementor and there is margin on the top and on the right of the page idk maybe 50px and I cannot repair it.
    2.My add to cart also doesn’t work, before I used

.woocommerce .quantity {
    float: left;
    margin-top: 5px;
    margin-right: 20px;
    }

to make it in one line but it doesn’t work anymore
    3. THis is the question not the problem itself, can I change cart and checkout pages so that not everything is on the left side? and a big space on the right
    Thanks in advance!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you disable your cache plugin so i can see where the issues are coming from.
    As a note – whilst developing a site it is best to leave cache/optimization plugins disabled. Only enable them after you have finished working.

Jakub

I’ve installed this extension to disable caching https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/61-disable-page-caching because I use wp rocket. I hope that helps because I’m still learning and not sure if it worked. If you could please advise me as for why I shouldn’t have cache enabled then I would be really grateful, still learning so any advice is appreciated!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

1. remove morgins
    Try setting the Container to Content Layout to Single Container in Customizer > Layout > General.
    2. The cart icon looks to be working now?
    3. Customizer > Layout > Woocommerce –> and change the sidebar layout to Content no sidebar.

Jakub

My add to cart button

Hi!
    Thanks for your prompt reply, I send you image how the button looks at my end. I am using safari. Thank you!

Jakub

https://ibb.co/HHQ3pRv
    Im not sure if its working so I attach a link to the image as well.

Jakub

“-” and “+” signs came from the theme and they are as you see in vertical alignment but have no idea how to change it or at least disable it.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Tough to tell without seeing the site in question.

I feel like I’ve seen the issue before and it was a plugin conflict somewhere.

Can you disable all plugins except GP Premium to test?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Jakub

Hi! Thank you for your response ๐Ÿ™‚ From what I could see only thing that helped was disabling elementor but for obvious reason I cannot do it because I use elementor for the whole layout of my website! I hope it can be solved somehow? I have the newest version of elementor.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Customizer > Layout > Woocommerce and uncheck: Display Quantity Buttons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.