[Resolved] Costumizer Problems with GP Premium and Elementor

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Costumizer Problems with GP Premium and Elementor

Home Forums Support Costumizer Problems with GP Premium and Elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jakob

Hello,
    if I activate more than six components of Gp Premium my costumizer doesn´t load. I get an internal Server error 500 in the costumize.php. This only occurs when Elementor is activated, but only with Elementor Pro. After deactivating Elementor Pro an activating it again I get this error:

nav-menu.min.js?ver=4.9:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: columns is not defined
    at Object.initToggles (nav-menu.min.js?ver=4.9:1)
    at Object.init (nav-menu.min.js?ver=4.9:1)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (nav-menu.min.js?ver=4.9:1)
    at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9:2)
    at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,wp-a11y,wp-util,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-&load[]=ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,shortcode,utils,media-models,moxiejs,plupload,wp-plupload&ver=4.9:2)

For me this is way to complicated and I dont know what I can try to get it working.
    Thank you for your help.
    Jakob

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You’re likely running into a PHP memory limitation: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/increasing-php-memory-limit/

Let me know 🙂

Jakob

Thanks for your answer, your right. Seems like 128 MB aren´t enough for a live site with woocommerce and an testenviroment.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.