Cyber Week Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Resolved] Copyright text not showing on all pages

Home Forums Support Copyright text not showing on all pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kay

Hello!
    I have in the last couple of hours activated the copyright add-on and put in the text I want, and it works great when I check my pages while still logged into my WP dashboard. Problem is when I check my site at other times, the copyright text only shows on the front page, not on any of the other pages. I can’t work out what is the problem. Do I need to leave it for a few more hours or do something to my browsers? Advice would be v. appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Kay
    My site is: http://www.kjhutchings.com
    If you can see the copyright for kjhutchings (and not the GPress text) on all the pages, please let me know. Many thanks 🙂

Kay

More information to my above message – I think I am using the latest versions of the theme (1.3.15) and add-ons (1.2.72) and there is a save button on the copyright add-on on my dashboard, but my custom copyright only shows on my front page, the GPress copyright text shows on all the other pages. Really confused as to why…
    thanks,
    Kay

Kay

And another update…it seems the add-ons only show up on my front page – all other pages still show the old copyright text, the old colours, widths etc. My front page is fine and everything shows up OK in the dashboard editing, but when I look at my site outside WP Admin, the add-ons don’t work on all the pages.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Never seen this one before.

I’m assuming you’re using some sort of caching plugin? What happens if you empty/flush the cache?

Kay

Hi Tom!
    Checked my site today and all seems to be well. Wonder if it just takes a few hours for everything to sort itself out? I was baffled as it all looked fine on the front page and on the dashboard. Anyway, it seems to be sorted out – if it happens again I know to wait a day or so and check it again.
    Best,
    Kay

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

When you make changes, clear/flush your WP Super Cache plugin – that way you won’t have to wait at all 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.