[Resolved] Copyright cannot be changed

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Copyright cannot be changed

Home Forums Support Copyright cannot be changed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hans

Hi Tom,

I have a strange problem. With all plugins since yesterday I have no live preview working with appearance. I now switched off all plugins except gp premium. I use WP 4.6.1 and GP 1.2.89. The licence is okay – as you see on the attached screenshot 2. Now I can see the live preview and I am able to edit the copyright phrase. The changes are made on the screen. I save the changes. When I want to leave the page Admin tells me that the changes are not stored – see screenshot 1.

Screenshots

What might be the source of problems? I checked the directories – they are all set to 755.

Any help appreciated!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Strange, what happens when you click the save button? Nothing?

Maybe try increasing your PHP memory limit: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/increasing-memory-limit/

Hans

Hi Tom,

thak you for the quick answer late in the night. Unfortunately this did not help.

Could you please have a look inside my site? How could I send you the details?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can use the contact page here on the site: https://generatepress.com/contact

Hans

Hi Tom,

after a lot of research I found that the plugin Maintenance Mode Page seems to be responsable in addition to caching was the source of troubles. It is not resolved but it is definitely not a generatepress topic.

Thanks for your help.

Hans

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem – hope you find a solution ๐Ÿ™‚

Hans

Hi Tom,

the solution is simple . but not recommended. I deleted the entry manually from the data base and set the options again form appearance. It worked.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s very weird, but I’m glad you were able to get it working ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.