[Resolved] Copy all the content from one website to the other one

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Copy all the content from one website to the other one

Home Forums Support Copy all the content from one website to the other one

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Harvey

Hi Sir,

I am a new GP premium user.

I have previously designed and uploaded all content with the help of GP Premium modules to the website URL_A. I would like to move all contents to URL_B.

Do you have any documentation or guidelines on how I can do that? Is there anything that I need to be aware of by doing this?

Thank you very much and I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Harvey

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Do you mean to import the customizer settings only? If so, check our import/export documentation here:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/import-export-overview/

As for the pages, posts and GP Premium Elements (Hook, Block, Header, Layout), you’ll have to use the WordPress export/import tools like how you normally import/export posts and pages from any other WordPress sites. 🙂

Harvey

Hi Elvin,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to migrate all contents, which includes but not limited to image, paragraph, UI design etc to the new website. I would like to see everything on URL_A.com to be shown on URL_B.com

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

Harvey

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you may first want to ask your Host if they provide this service – some hosts provide migration options.

If not then use a plugin like Duplicator to copy a site to a new domain.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.