[Support request] Cookie Policy?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Cookie Policy?

Home Forums Support Cookie Policy?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rob

I’m creating a simple site to provide an additional mechanism for users to listen to my wife’s podcast episodes. Instead of blog posts, it will podcast episodes with some show notes. I’m trying to determine how much of this GDPR stuff I need to incorporate…at least initially. I’m probably going to include a contact form (Forminator plugin) out of the gate to improve user experience. I don’t plan to incorporate any analytics capability initially. However, if her podcast takes off, who knows what enhancements will be required.

Forminator does not use cookies according to their documentation. I do plan to include a check box on the form to get the user’s consent that they agree with our privacy policy. If the form data is all we capture initially, do we need a cookie consent in your opinion? In reading other posts, it sounds like GP theme does not use cookies and neither does WordPress.

Would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you’re site is not using Cookies at all then its not required. But it may be worth including that information in your policy. Be mindful of any analytics software that may be using tracking cookies.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.