[Support request] Convertkit form not showing on Home Page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Convertkit form not showing on Home Page

Home Forums Support Convertkit form not showing on Home Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Divya

Hi,

One my home page, the pop-up Convertkit form is not popping up, while it is doing so in the other pages. I emailed Converkit support and they said that my theme was not allowing the form to show up.

Can you help me out.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

did Convertkit explain why they think it is the Theme?

Divya

This is what their email said:

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 01:29 AM, “David Chamberlain” <david.chamberlain@convertkit-a3e19d77b86f.intercom-mail.com> wrote:

Hi there,

It looks like there is a limitation on your sites theme that is preventing our plugin from producing that form on your home page. To get that form to appear on your home page you need to embed it separately there from using the plugin to do so. The article that was shared with you about embedding a form via JavaScript is the best resource to do this.

Thanks!
    David

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I wonder what that limitation is ? GP doesn’t do anything different but it may not have what ConvertKit needs. If they can shed some light on what it requires to work then we would be happy to look into.

Otherwise – do you have the article regarding embedding the form ? – we can probably assist with that method. Let me know.

Divya

So, this is the link that the Convertkit people sent – https://help.convertkit.com/en/articles/3085392-how-to-embed-forms-on-wordpress-using-javascript.

But, I don’t know where to apply this because my Home page is set to show Recent posts, rather than any page. In fact, the form is showing on all the pages except the home page.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try adding it to a Hook Element:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/

You can set the Hook to WP_Footer
    And set the Display Rules to Front Page

If its set to Modal then it should pop up wherever the form is designed to display.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.