[Support request] Continuous straight line through two columns?

Home Forums Support Continuous straight line through two columns?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nils

Hello lovely people,

I have GP Premium and need some help with this page https://monikabaum.com/kontakt/

Here’s what I did: I have two columns. The one on the left has the name and the e-mail, the column on the right has a .jpg. At the bottom of each column I added a straight line with this:

[su_divider top=”no” text=”Nach oben” style=”default” divider_color=”#ffffff” link_color=”#ffffff” size=”2″ margin=”1″ class=””]

Due to the columns, the line gets interrupted. If I add the line in a paragraph below the columns the line is continuous (how it should be). I need just ONE continous line but,

the problem is the following:

the spacing between the continuous lower line and the bottom of the .jpg KONTAKT is too big. It should be about the same spacing as the interrupted line, but just continuous.

Now, is there a way to either

combine the two interrupted lines inside the columns to ONE line and upholding the spacing like it is to the jpg?

or

reduce the spacing of the lower (bottom) line to the jpg. so that it has about the same spacing as the now interrupted line?

I hope this is understandable. Help is very much appreciated.

Best regard from Germany from

Nils

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try this instead, select the Columns Block, and on the Settings Sidebar > Advanced add border-bottom to Additional CSS field.

Then add this CSS to your site:

.border-bottom {
        border-bottom: 2px solid #fff;
    }
    Nils

Awesome! Thank you very much David! Works like a charm!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.