[Resolved] Content won't fill space

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Content won't fill space

Home Forums Support Content won't fill space

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sofia

I’m new to GP. I have created two sites on a multisite installation and set the content layout to 2000px as suggested. Even though the customizations are the same, they are not appearing the same. On the desktop one fills up the space and the other not. On my phone there’s space on the site. The one that doesn’t fill up the space appears a a thin strip. I have screenshots. How do I attch them here.

Here is a link to see https://sites.google.com/sofiaroper.com/miscellaneous

Thanks
    Sofia

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any chance you can link me to those pages?

Sofia

Tom,

I figured it out. I had somehow changed some margins in BB page template. I’m new to both BB and GP so still learning. I do have a question though. Can gaps/margins be eliminated completely so that the image/background takes up all the space? I have already set things to 2000px.

Thanks so much!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Try the Page Builder Container meta box: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-builder-container/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Sofia

I ended up setting the margins in Content Padding in Customizer to 0 and that worked out well. I’m figuring it out, learning and really enjoying it.

Thanks Tom!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem πŸ™‚

The “Contained” option in the meta box I linked to does that. It might be a better method as you might want content padding on some pages.

Sofia

That option has to be applied to each page individually right? I had 29 pages set up that all needed to be full width so it worked ok for that site. Interestingly enough, the same thing didn’t happen on another site even though it had the same customizer settings.

Now I’ll know what to do going forward. Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s correct.

No problem! πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.