[Resolved] Content Text Color only affected on Home Page and not the rest

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Content Text Color only affected on Home Page and not the rest

Home Forums Support Content Text Color only affected on Home Page and not the rest

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Imtiaz

Hello,

I’m in need of help once again. When I change the Content text color, it only seems to affect my home page content text and not the other pages’ content text. I’ve tried all of the other color sliders to see if it affected the other pages, but it doesn’t seem to change. Could you guide me in having the Content text all the same color across all pages? Thanks in advance!

The site is up on a server now if that helps identify the problem easier.

defenestratestudios.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

After a quick glance at your website, I noticed each paragraph has an inline color set (<p style="color:#000000">)

Having inline styles will overwrite CSS styles (as they should).

For your website to read the CSS styles, you’ll need to remove the inline styles.

Hope this helps,
    Tom

Imtiaz

That’s interesting. I’ve found the inline css tag in the Text section of the Page in Edit Page, although I didn’t add that myself. Any ideas as to why that happened? I’m thinking it might be because I copied the Lorem Ipsum text from another site, but either way, removing the style color fixed the issue. Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Copying from another site and pasting into the Visual Editor will bring all of the HTML tags with you.

Pasting into the Text editor will strip everything and only show the plain text.

Happy I could help 🙂
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.