[Support request] Content not showing up on posts

Home Forums Support Content not showing up on posts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mary

Hi,

I have two separate blogs, both using GP Premium.

I am pasting some identical code into posts on both blogs. On one blog it shows up fine. On the other, it does not. I cannot figure out what is blocking it on the one blog and I believe I’ve duplicated everything identically on both blogs including plugins, settings, etc.

The code that I’m pasting in on each blog is from Airbnb Associate Program and is as follows –

<script src=”https://www.airbnb.com/embeddable/airbnb_jssdk&#8221; async=””></script>

I am adding the blog info to the private area below.

Thanks,
    Mary

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the code is firing as i can see the HTML container the AirBNB script outputs to the page. But it is empty. Have you checked the configuration of the airbnb script is correct ?

Mary

Hi,

Yes. The code is identical. In fact, it was copy/pasted from the draft post that is working perfectly to the draft post that isn’t working at all.

In addition, I’ve tried it in additional posts, etc…..even generated alternate code from airbnb for different displays. They all work on the SojournTravel.com blog that is working. They all do not work on the Stillenroute.com blog where the draft post isn’t working.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

How are the scripts generated ? And does that service provide a Debugger to test the URL?

Mary

Hi,
    I’ve put my answer in the private area as I’ve included additional login info

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Question: Does the script work on a Published post ?

Mary

Yes. I stashed it at the bottom of one of the Sojourntravel.com posts here just to test it –
    https://sojourntravel.com/can-i-travel-there-yet-covid19-country-specific-info/

And here, on Stillenroute.com where it won’t work, it’s on this post…but not working. See that blank box towards the bottom….
    https://stillenroute.com/surviving-vacation-apartment-checkin/

Mary

Hi, just checking back with you….any answers yet? Our last communication was you asking if the script worked on a published post. And I answer yes above, with some examples.

Thanks,
    Marhy

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

If you right-click + Inspect the page with the issue and look in the “Console” tab you’ll see a handful of yellow warnings from AirBnb saying that request credentials mode does not match..

I wonder if it’s worth checking with their support team? It may be a common thing they deal with that has a simple solution.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.