[Support request] Content Container Not Full Width

Home Forums Support [Support request] Content Container Not Full Width

Home Forums Support Content Container Not Full Width

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carrie

I can’t get the content container for pages to be full width. I use GP with Elementor, so am not sure if it’s a GP issue or an Elementor issue. I have tried everything I can think of, both in Appearance>Customize, and with CSS but I can’t get the container to go full width. If you go to the url I provided below and scroll down about 2/3 of the way down the page to “Some Recent Posts” you will see that the white container isn’t full width. How do I get it full width? Can you help? All of my pages have this problem.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can use the Page Builder Conatiner and set that to Full Width:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-builder-container/

Carrie

Hi David! Wow, that was quick! I will take a look at the page builder container, never heard of that before. Thanks a bunch, I’m sure I’ll be able to figure it out now! Stay healthy!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome.

Carrie

I’m sorry, David, but I guess I’m still unclear…is this a GP issue, or Elementor? I can’t figure out how to even get to the “Page Builder Container” area at my site. Is this a thing in Elementor or in GP?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That option is within GP.

It’s a metabox option so should be in the Edit Page/Post screen.

It would be on the right side options panel if you are using the Gutenberg editor.

Let me know if you are able to find it or not 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.