[Resolved] containers inside grid containers

Home Forums Support [Resolved] containers inside grid containers

Home Forums Support containers inside grid containers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pauline

Hi

Is it OK to put GP containers inside GP grid sections?

I was thinking to put an image in a container, and a horizontal rule in a container, so that I could position them easier within a grid section.

If this is not advisable, what would your advice be on positioning within grid sections (the wordpress block options do not seem to allow for positioning within GP grid sections).

Thankyou.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

do you mean the GenerateBlocks Grid Block ? If so each Grid Item you add is its own Container Block and has all the same styling options, to there is no real need to add a Container Block inside one.

Let me know

Pauline

Yes, I meant inside a GenerateBlocks Grid Block. I see that I can style any text inside a Grid Block if it’s inside a GenerateBlocks Headline to pixel perfect perfection, but with an image, to do the same, options are limited to the wordpress capabilities.

It’s not an issue now, as I’ve achieved what I wanted to do, but would be good to know when you have a moment. Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry still not quite understanding the issue/problem.

Container blocks are added inside the grid wrapper when you add a grip block.

Any chance you can link us to an example so we can have a better idea of what you are after?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Pauline

Thanks Leo. Perhaps I’m making things too complicated for myself. If the “issue” arises again, I’ll contact you, but it’s probably a case of me not having full knowledge of how to use the GenerateBlocks. I’ve seen a couple of tutorials on youtube and I’ll go and watch those. I’ve found the blocks very helpful so far so would be good to have a fuller understanding. Wish you a great weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good.

You as well!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.