[Resolved] Container link with button in the container showing hover state on rollover?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Container link with button in the container showing hover state on rollover?

Home Forums Support Container link with button in the container showing hover state on rollover?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Hi,

I’ve got a container with a button inside as the content (text and button in the container). But on testing I’d like to use a link on the container as I’ve added a rollover effect to the panel (it looks like the container should be clickable). If I add the link to the container the button itself inside the container loses the rollover effect.

I’d like to get it so that the button inside the container shows the hover state on rollover of the panel. I’m sure I’ve seen this before accomplished with GeneratePress. Can you please point me in the right direction? It might have been a technique that was doable as a work around before the container links were added…

I’ve included a link to the URL of my development site. Its the bright green panel I’m talking about with the container link applied and the red/blue do not have this applied, just a link on the buttons.

Many thanks,
    Nick.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

for now – that would require some Custom CSS:

.gb-container-link:hover + .gb-inside-container .is-inside-link {
        background-color: #fff;
    }

You can then add the is-inside-link to the individual Button you want to apply the affect to.
    It will only work if the container has the hidden link selected, as in your current case.

Nick

Hi David,

Many thanks. That works brilliantly.

Cheers,
    Nick.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.