[Resolved] Container formatting height

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Container formatting height

Home Forums Support Container formatting height

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Ying.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Konstantin

Hi! I’m having an issue with properly displaying dynamic content coming from Toolset ‘Fields and Text Block’, specifically when the content is coming from a repeated fields, i.e. from a loop. Since the content of those blocks significantly vary in length (videos, text, images, etc.) I need the specified padding and margin to be respected. Unfortunately that only works when the fields are of very similar length and I add a substantial margin-bottom to guarantee that the content won’t start overlapping. I reached out to Toolset and they suggested as a first step to switch to a standard theme, which indeed cleared the issue. But there seems to be some sort of incompatibility with GP and at this point my workarounds are not sufficient. Access to a page provided in the private field. Thanks!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you show me where I should be looking at?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Konstantin

Hi! If you scroll down you’ll see text/images/videos starting to run over, as if the height of each container (there are 3) is fixed (which it isn’t).

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you using a child theme?

Can you switch to the parent theme to test?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Konstantin

OK, I switched to the GP child theme, not my custom child theme, and the issue disappears. So it’s clearly something in my custom CSS that’s taking over and I’ll need to investigate further. Thank you for being available to help!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Check the CSS related to the container, looks like a max-heightis set for something.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.