[Resolved] contained content not responsive using Content Element

Home Forums Support [Resolved] contained content not responsive using Content Element

Home Forums Support contained content not responsive using Content Element

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eva

Hi,
    I am using the Content Element for Posts, Pages and CPT, but I just found out that the content is not responsive anymore. I would be very happy if you can check out what I did wrong. The site is still in the making so I will add the link at the Private info box below.

Thanks in advance!
    Eva

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Contained Content option simply removes the Themes Padding from that post/page/archive.
    What responsive feature is not working ? And does it work correctly if your set the Content to Default ?

Eva

Hi David,
    Thanks for your reply! I switched the Content to default (in the Element) and it seemed to work ๐Ÿ™‚ But, when I take a look at my Samsung A5 cellphone the picture at /over-david-vos is not shown, just the capture… It does work on the CPT though.
    Thanks again,
    Eva

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am not seeing the Image on my desktop – as the Image has a 404 error. Try replacing the image as the file is not found.

Eva

Oops, that’s really stupid… I am so sorry, David. Problem solved now ๐Ÿ™‚
    Just curious, how come it works when setting the Content to Default, after setting the width in px?
    Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.