[Resolved] Consistent Header Across Site

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Consistent Header Across Site

Home Forums Support Consistent Header Across Site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elaine

I am currently redesigning one of my websites and planned to just swap header A for header B. However, while doing so I have apparently made some changes to how the header appears on blog posts; it is fine if a featured image is NOT set, but imports the featured image if it is set. I have tried to make a few changes through Elements (e.g. Display Rules –> Location –> All Posts set to the desired header, featured image disabled, etc.), but so far no luck. Is there a setting I’m missing, or do I need to remove the featured image from all posts that have it set? Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Just to confirm, the issue here is that you’ve created a header element without using the featured image as the background image, but the featured image is still showing as the background image of the single post header element?

If so do you have any conflicts in the display rules?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/conflicting-display-rules/

You can always test by only keeping the desired header element activate and set all others to draft.

Let me know 🙂

Elaine

Thanks, Leo, that was exactly the issue, but I’ve decided to switch themes for this particular as nothing actually seemed to solve it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.