[Support request] Conflict with FluentCRM – incoming webhooks not working anymore

Home Forums Support [Support request] Conflict with FluentCRM – incoming webhooks not working anymore

Home Forums Support Conflict with FluentCRM – incoming webhooks not working anymore

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Carlo

Hi there,

after some updates, the incoming webhooks in FluentCRM are not working anymore. They use to work previously.

When I check with postman, instead of a success message, I get a long message (it seems to be like the website page).

It appears to be a conflict between FluentCRM and Generatepress, because if I switch theme, FluentCRM webhooks are working.

Please see the webhook for testing purposes in the private window

Hope you guys can fix it asap since I am not able to have campaign workflows work any more.

Thank you. All the best. Carlo

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

what exactly is the issue ?
    Is it related to the Modal ? if so i see this shortcode on your page:

2022-05-24_12-37-33

And that is not rendering as it has the incorrect quotes – they need to be straight " quotations.

Carlo

Hi David,
    interesting, since I have checked and the quotes are straight in wp element.
    Anyway, I don’t think it’s related to the modal because I have just removed it from the footer and I get the same error when sending a webhook from postman.

Please note that the incoming webhook is FluentCRM’s and not FluentForm’s (I don’t know if this is of any help)

I also put the webhook url again in the private window for your convenience. 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am sorry i am not familiar with FluentCRM or what that particular webhook is meant to be doing.
    Where is the webhook being added to the site ? And what should it do ?

Carlo

The webhook is added in FluentCRM’s setting -> Incoming webhooks

When it’s been received from outside (in my case, zapier) it triggers some FluentCRM’s actions (I decide what actions based on our needs for that specific purpose) and passes some contact’s details.

But as you can see if you try sending a webhook (I use either postman or zapier for testing purposes) to the url I have written in the private window, the response is incorrect.

A correct response should be something like:
    {"success":true,"data":{"message":"updated","id":16,"type":"success"}}

But instead I get something like the whole website page (see the linked pdf in the private window)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you checked with FluentCRM’s support team?

I can’t see how this can be a GP issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.