[Resolved] conflict to edit from thrive architect at generate

Home Forums Support conflict to edit from thrive architect at generate

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Víctor González

Dear: I have a serious problem, I am in conflict with generate with thrive architect, I am desperate because both tools seem to me the best, I am seeing the possibility of staying with generate + elementor for the next projects. I am worried about the websites made with Generate + thrive architect. They get hung up when you want to enter to edit from thrive architect. I have increased the php memory to 512 and nothing… Some solution. If there is not, I prefer to get directly into the next projects with elementor.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

We haven’t received any incompatibility reports on this.

Does the issue happen if you disable all plugins except GP Premium and Thrive?

Have you checked with their support to see if they can help identify the issue?

Víctor González

yes, even without premium gp, the trhive hangs, sometimes it comes in after almost a minute to load … The support doesn’t see anything strange and they tell me to consult generate.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

There are lots of users using GP + Thrive and we haven’t seen this issue before.

Does the same issue happen if you use a twenty series default theme?

Víctor González

yes, I have done everything, but I am unconditional of generate + trivhe. But I haven’t been able to work smoothly for days, it’s a disaster. However, I have read in the forum that something similar has happened to them …

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry so does the same issue happen if you use a twenty series WP default theme?

Víctor González

yes, it happens to me with generate. when you go to wake up from the front with trhive it stays on standby, sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn’t.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I believe what Leo is asking is if this happens without using GeneratePress (just to test).

There’s nothing in GeneratePress itself that would cause this to happen – the fact that Thrive is hanging likely means something is going on within Thrive. You can test this by activating a theme like TwentyTwenty and testing – this will remove GeneratePress from the equation.

Let us know 🙂

Víctor González

you’re right, it’s trivhe … It’s very heavy from what I see. Since yesterday I have been testing GenerateBlocks, to see what I can do using photoshop. Hope the Pro version is out soon. Thanks to both. Greetings

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! Let us know if you have any questions about GenerateBlocks 🙂

Víctor González

Thanks Tom, I’m going to start working only with generate press and generate blocks, I only miss a post grid. I will appreciate all the generate blocks guides.
    Thanks and regards

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! We’re working on a post grid in our WP Show Posts plugin 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.