[Support request] Configuring Page Header for the whole site

Home Forums Support [Support request] Configuring Page Header for the whole site

Home Forums Support Configuring Page Header for the whole site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tienanh

I can put a large page header image for the front page but it automatically becomes a much thinner stripe when I open other pages. How can I keep it the same throughout the site?

Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

How are you adding it to the front page? There’s no option to add a page header site-wide, so I’d have to see what you have going on before knowing what’s happening.

Let me know πŸ™‚

tienanh

YOU JUST DIG INTO “BLOG” >>> PAGE HEADER, UPLOAD THE IMAGE
    THEN, STILL UNDER BLOG, THERE ARE TWO OTHER OPTIONS FOR ADJUSTING THE PAGE HEADER, JUST ZIGZAG THROUGH THEM, THEN, THE BIG IMAGE POPS OUT IN THE FRONT PAGE, BUT NOT IN OTHER PAGES.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF IT COULD BE THERE FOR THE WHOLE SITE.

PLEASE TRY THAT AND SEE IF THAT IS TRUE. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT WORK!

NB: THE PLUGIN I AM USING SHOWS A DIFFERENT INTERFACE FROM WHAT YOU USED IN THE TUTORIAL VIDEO, BUT THE FUNCTIONS ARE THE SAME.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I agree an option to make it site-wide would be nice, I’m currently looking into the best way to accomplish that πŸ™‚

tienanh

Many thanks, Tom. Please let me know if you are done (or not)

The plugin is really good. It turns me into a “pro” in that I can easily customize almost anything with the theme, which I cannot others.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! Great to hear πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.