[Support request] Complete synchronization of theme adjustments to other sites using GeneratePress

Home Forums Support [Support request] Complete synchronization of theme adjustments to other sites using GeneratePress

Home Forums Support Complete synchronization of theme adjustments to other sites using GeneratePress

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Walter Schwarz

Hi,
    I am just starting to manage several sites with MainWP (with WP MultiSite I did not succeed with domain mapping).
    Therefore I would like to auto-sync several GeneratePress installations.

Is there any (hidden) feature or procedure or plugin to sync a modified GeneratePress installation (e.G. changes in font-sizes, color, column-width, …) with GeneratePress installations in other sites? In general I try to implement the changes I make as much as possible in my child files – but I guess I am not perfect and cannot implement every modification there – I am no programmer.
    Best regards,
    Walter

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Just to confirm, you’d like to duplicate the customizer settings?

If so you can use the import/export module:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/import-export-overview/

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Walter Schwarz

Hi,
    I think it’s a step into the right direction. I will check the next days.
    My dream is a just a button clicked synchronizes all sites using GP within e.g. my MainWP sites network immediately.
    Cioa,
    Walter

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

There are currently no options for this unfortunately.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.