[Resolved] Complementary plugins for GeneratePress

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Complementary plugins for GeneratePress

Home Forums Support Complementary plugins for GeneratePress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Addison

I’ve finally become pretty comfortable with GP for my project work (along with my child theme setup) and I’d now like to ask some advice from others. We all know WordPress is great out of the box, but most of the time we need a plugin or two to meet the expectations of our clients. For example, some of my typical plugins are:

• Advanced Custom Fields and CPT UI Just because. When you need custom post types and custom fields, I haven’t found anything more user-friendly.
    • Lightweight Grid Columns Nice, easy columns without a lot of overhead.
    • WP Show Posts I fought this one for a while, but I’m about to buy a license for the pro version. Sure, I can code my own, but why should I?
    • Gravity Forms / Formidable Pro I’m also now looking at WPForms. It looks a bit more user-friendly, but it’s still sort of young (compared to the others).

Those are just a few, and they change per project. What are some other plugins that complement GP? Could some of you share what you’re using on you projects? Thanks in advance for sharing…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This hugely depends on what projects you are working on and what you are trying to achieve.

GP generally works well with all plugins as long as they are built to work with themes.

If you would like to hear some other users opinion on this feel free to join our Facebook group “GeneratePress Community”. There are a lot more audience on there for questions like this ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope this helps!

Addison

Thanks, Leo. I’ve requested to join the group.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Added ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.