[Resolved] Compatibility problems with payment gateway plugin and GP

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Compatibility problems with payment gateway plugin and GP

Home Forums Support Compatibility problems with payment gateway plugin and GP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nik9

Hello

We just noticed that we have a issue with our payment plugin and GP. We know it must be related to GP because we made some tests. We deactivate everything in order to scope the problem issue source.

If we add a coupon code, then it is actually added but not visible. After a page refresh F5 the coupon code is added in the payment details section.

Check the video in the notes for more infos about the problem.

Test System 1: We can reproduce the problem
    Installed:
    – WooCommerce
    – Payment plugin
    – Theme GP

Test System 2: We can NOT reproduce the problem
    – WooCommerce
    – Payment plugin
    – Out-of-the-box theme

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Thanks for the video.

Can you test it with a WordPress Twenty series theme and see if the issue exists there?

Let me know πŸ™‚

nik9

Hi Leo,

Sure, and its strange.. it does also not work. So maybe this problem is not GP related. But there is nothing else installed. And on a fresh install it’s working. How can I find out what the problem can be?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sure, and its strange.. it does also not work. So maybe this problem is not GP related.

Exactly πŸ™‚

You will need to check with Gateway’s support team. Make sure you mention that it doesn’t work with a Twenty series WP theme so they can’t blame GP.

Thanks!

nik9

hmm.. but its work on a fresh installation with a Twenty theme. Is there away to trigger the event via script?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Maybe it’s one of your other plugin that’s conflicting?

nik9

As I mentoined, only these 3 plugin are installed. So no other plugin or code is loded.

How difficult would it be to add a event handler or something like this?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s not something we can help with in the forum here and I don’t think it’s the correct way to solve the issue.

Let’s go back to your statement above:

Sure, and its strange.. it does also not work. So maybe this problem is not GP related. But there is nothing else installed. And on a fresh install it’s working.

So you are saying that you’ve tested this in two installs, both using a Twenty series themes, and in one install there is the issue, and in the other install it’s working correctly?

nik9

I found the setting in the plugin which is responsible for this error! πŸ™‚

Thanks Leo!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that it’s not a GP issue after all.

Do you mind sharing the solution so the topic can be useful for other users?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.