[Resolved] Compatibility of Generateblocks Headline block with plugins

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Compatibility of Generateblocks Headline block with plugins

Home Forums Support Compatibility of Generateblocks Headline block with plugins

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rachel

Hi,

I have GPP and have started using Generateblocks. On a normal heading block, I have the option to add affiliate links via a third party plugin called Thirsty Affiliates. It is an option on the rich text control drop down arrow next to the link button.

When using the Generateblocks headline block, the thirsty affiliates plugin option is not available in the menu to select a link. I have screen shots to explain but can’t attach them here.

I have emailed Thirsty Affiliates (TA) about this but I am not sure where the compatibility needs to be – on the GenerateBlocks side or TA side? I would love to be able to use the Headline block to add TA affiliate links but cannot do so at the moment.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks,
    Rachel

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Rachel,

It’s likely that they’ve integrated their features specifically with the core Heading block. They would need to include the GenerateBlocks Headline block in their code for it to be added there as well, unfortunately.

Rachel

That is what I thought. Thanks for the response, I will chase up with TA.

Cheers,
    Rachel

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! ๐Ÿ™‚

Felix

Hi Rachel,
    I am planning on using TA, too, and was wondering, if it is possible to use it with GenerateBlocks now.
    Could I kindly ask you for an update on this topic?
    Cheers,
    Osman

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Osman,

Unless TA did any changes regarding this, I’m afraid the status quo regarding this issue remains the same.

You’ll have to ask TA about it like what the topic starter did. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rachel

Hi Osman,

TA did not respond, but I am now able to add TA links to the Headline block, so figure they updated their plugin!

Cheers,
    Rachel

Felix

That s great news, thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.