[Resolved] Compatibility Issues with Beaver Builder

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Compatibility Issues with Beaver Builder

Home Forums Support Compatibility Issues with Beaver Builder

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Olga

I just bought the theme and testing on a dummy site I like to use before implementation. The theme looks great, but it does not seem to be compatible with Beaver Builder. When I add a page and try to modify it with Beaver builder, none of the Beaver Builder tools works on it. Could you please share some light into my problem?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Quite a few of our users use BB successfully – we’re actually one of the few themes they built in compatibility with in their Beaver Themer plugin.

Can you try disabling any other plugins you have activated one by one to see if one of them is breaking BB?

Olga

I believe to have found the problem. Is not a plugin compatibility issue, is a sections issue. I created a new page, but did not enable the sections tool from GP and now beaver builder allows me to add content to the page. So I can only assume that if you want to use BB, you can not use the sections tool. Is this correct?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah yes, that’s correct. Sections is a simple page builder, and two page builders can’t be used on the same page.

Olga

Thank you Tom! I am definitely moving forward with our upgrade. πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

Richard

Since GP and BB are designed to be compatible how about adding a user warning when activating GP Sections that checks for active BB and notifies the user that they must pick it or BB? Prevent the conflict before it happens?

Might save some service tickets.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s a good idea. I see a future where Sections are merged with Gutenberg, which will likely prevent any future issues.

Appreciate the idea – I’ll try to get it implemented ASAP πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.