[Resolved] Comment section not visible/showing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Comment section not visible/showing

Home Forums Support Comment section not visible/showing

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christian

Hey,

super happy with this theme! However I am having an issue with the comment section. I have several blog posts and on some the comment section shows up while on some others it does not.

I already checked google and the forum and made sure comments are allowed. The settings should be fine. I have set the posts all up in the same way (show/allow comments = Yes). I cleared browser cache and deactivated my cache plugin plus I am using the latest version of your theme.

Any help would be greatly appreciated πŸ™‚

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

couple of things:

1. In the Post editor > Discussion meta box – i assume comments are enabled ?

2. Dashboard > Settings > Discussion – check if Automatically close comments on posts older than is enabled.

Let me know

Christian

Hi David,

thank you for your fast reply. I feel like a retard. Yes this option was ticked and now comment section is working fine. you are the best.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Easily done – glad to be of help

Claudia

I am having the same issue, and it looks like it is on all posts. I can’t find either option

1. In the Post editor > Discussion meta box – i assume comments are enabled ?

2. Dashboard > Settings > Discussion – check if Automatically close comments on posts older than is enabled.

Literally, they are not there.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for your question?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.