[Resolved] Columns on Home Page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Columns on Home Page

Home Forums Support Columns on Home Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Don

I would like to create a home page with multiple columns (probably 3) and I have been watching numerous videos and reading many articles and forum posts without any luck.

I came across Tom’s Lightweight Grid Plugin about 3 or 4 times, but it appears to be outdated.

“This plugin hasn’t been tested with the latest 3 major releases of WordPress. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.”

Can I use this or is there a better solution?

Note! Most (but not all) of the blocks I intend to create will contain only text, as this is a site about quotes.

Thank you for your help.
    Don P.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can use the Lightweight Grid plugin.
    Are you not using the Block editor ? As this as columns built in

Don

Hi David,

Thank you for replying.

When you say “Are you not using the Block editor” do you mean the Gutenburg editor?

I use the classic editor. Every now and then I look at the Gutenburg, but because I am not familiar with how it works, I revert back to the Classic editor.

Don

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes Block Editor = Gutenberg
    If you happy using the Classic Editor then yes i would continue using Lightweight Grid Columns.

The Block editor definitely feels alien if your use to Classic editor. But it is worth playing around with it, you’ll soon get used to it 🙂

Don

Thank you David.
    That’s precisely what I intend to do.

Thank you for your help.
    Don

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.