[Support request] Column Tags Look Funny in Web Page Printout

Home Forums Support [Support request] Column Tags Look Funny in Web Page Printout

Home Forums Support Column Tags Look Funny in Web Page Printout

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hello,

I like how the column tags look on the web page. I haven’t seen them yet in mobile because I haven’t released my site yet.

They look kind of funny in print mode, though. I guess I expected the layout to be the same as on the web. Instead it lines up vertically like mobile, with some unexpected space above each block (except for the first).

Are there tag options that I’m not using correctly? Are the H2’s injecting space above when stacked vertically (except for the first one)?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Here’s the markup:

[lgc_column grid=”33″ tablet_grid=”33″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]
    <h2 style=”text-align: center;”><b>Blogs</b></h2>
    Blogging opens a two-way conversation with your community… and gets more visits to your site. Topics related to your products / services – or anything else that helps your customers and prospects – builds relationships that keep them coming back. What message should your blog have?

[/lgc_column]
    [lgc_column grid=”33″ tablet_grid=”33″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”false”]
    <h2 style=”text-align: center;”><b>Web Pages</b></h2>
    Each page in your website has a purpose, and they all contribute to build your brand. You should be able to look at any page and put your finger on the hook, the message and its call to action. If you can’t do that, then make a list. Where do you see room for improvement?

[/lgc_column]
    [lgc_column grid=”33″ tablet_grid=”33″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”true”]
    <h2 style=”text-align: center;”><b>Case Studies</b></h2>
    Case studies hand the microphone to a customer with a great story to tell about your company. Prospects pay close attention to how others experience your offerings. A well-told case study can turn prospects into customers. What success stories do you want to feature?

[/lgc_column]
    [lgc_column grid=”33″ tablet_grid=”33″ mobile_grid=”100″ last=”true”]
    <h2 style=”text-align: center;”><b>White Papers</b></h2>
    Everyone notices when you “walk the walk”. White papers that showcase innovation, provide perspective, explain the difficult simply – or otherwise help people to better understand their business – earn that notice. How do you want to present your expertise to the market?

[/lgc_column]

Thanks,
    Chris

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Chris,

its hard for us to check without seeing the site. The markup looks correct, assuming you have a 3 column row followed by a single column for desktop and tablet.

Print display will vary from driver to driver, good possibility that the print driver won’t respect the CSS that is used to arrange the grids. So wouldn’t be concerned.

You can always use your browser dev tools to check responsiveness, their not 100% accurate but give you a reasonable indication. In Chrome > Right Click > Inspect and in the console look for the responsive icon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.