[Resolved] Column spacing off in safari browser

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Column spacing off in safari browser

Home Forums Support Column spacing off in safari browser

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anthony

Hi guys,

I have a problem I cant fix. When I look at my site in Safari the columns on my home page do not space out correctly like other browsers. I am not sure how to fix this.

Its only happening on the grid I am using under my main hero image. I have a grid of 5 boxes. They look good on other browsers but in Safari they do not show any horizontal gap that i have put in and the last grid is off a little.

Not sure how to tackle this and any help would be great.

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am seeing the issue on ALL browsers – it looks like a caching issue.
    Can you temporarily disable any cache / optimizer plugins then go to Dashboard > GenerateBlocks > Settings and Click Regenerate CSS.

Anthony

Hi David.

That fixed the issue. Thank you. Can I turn back on the two plugins I disabled now? Or will that cause the problem again?

Anthony

Perfmatters & WP Rocket is what I disabled.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try re-enabling them now.
    Sometimes what happens is those plugins have ‘cached’ the current styles.
    And therefore you don’t see a new style you have applied. And clearing the plugin caches will fix the issue.

However, check in your PerfMatters and WP Rocket settings and try to make sure they are not performing duplicate options. For example: if PerfMatters is doing CSS optimizations, then DON’T enable that in WP Rocket ( or vice versa ).
    Having 2 plugins doing the same thing will cause issues especially with style sheets.

Anthony

Thanks David. I will make sure nothing the same is enabled in both. Thanks again for the help.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.